Woolwich Poly Girls’ School will be recruiting staff in the coming months!Thu 10 Jan 2019
PolyMAT wishes to notify teachers and Associate staff that it will shortly be recruiting staff for its new school.
Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls is due to open its doors to Year 7 in September 2019. This will be an eight form entry girls’ school in the heart of Thamesmead that will share playing fields with the Ofsted rated, Outstanding, Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys’.
We will be seeking highly committed professionals who will do everything within their influence to help students succeed. The opening of Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls is the most important and exciting development in the life of PolyMAT so far and we feel privileged to be able to make such a huge difference to our local community.
As a member of staff at Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls we can offer you:
* Opportunities for career progression
* Excellent professional development
* A contributory pension scheme
* Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and dynamic teaching professionals
* Access to various discounts for a small monthly fee
* An employee assistance programme
* Childcare vouchers
* Season ticket loans
* Finders fees for personal introductions of staff that we employ
* Excellent catering facilities
* Secure on-site parking
If you think this may be the school for you, please register your details at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep you informed of progress and contact you when recruitment dates have been finalised.
This is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.