Students are expected to wear FULL school uniform at all times with no exceptions, this includes on their journey to and from school. If your daughter doesn’t have correct uniform on, she will be sent home. If there is a legitimate reason that she does not have her full uniform, please contact the school via phone or provide her with a note to explain what she doesn’t have, why she doesn’t have it and when she will be provided with the item(s). A decision will then be made on whether she can stay in school that day. She will need to be prepared to borrow school shoes from us for a day.
Hoodies, sports tops/jumpers, trainers and hats are not permitted at any time and will be confiscated.
Please ensure that ALL items are labelled with your daughter’s name.
· *School Blazer
· *School tie (special founders’ tie for first year group)
· White shirt/blouse (can be long or short sleeved)
· Black pleated skirt (This must come to the knee, any students wearing skirts that are too short will be sent home). *Longer skirts for cultural or religious reasons are allowed.
· Black straight trousers (can be purchased from uniform website (Plymouth trouser) or alternatively any plain, straight legged, black trousers are permitted – no leggings, tracksuit bottoms or ‘bodycon’/fitted style trousers are allowed
· Black flat leather shoes (No trainers, canvas shoes, high heels, or boots will be permitted. Kicker ankle boots are allowed)
· Plain opaque black tights or black ankle socks (No knee-high socks or sheer/patterned tights)
· Plain black school bag, rucksack style (not a ‘handbag’, must be big enough to fit all school books and PE kit)
· Plain dark coloured coat/jacket (Black, navy, dark grey, dark green)
· *School PE shirt
· *School PE shorts (or PLAIN black tracksuit bottoms)
· *School PE socks
· Leggings can be worn for some aspects of PE (Dance etc.) Please check with your class teacher each term.
· *School V-neck jumper (to be work under a blazer, not as an alternative)
· *School PE jumper
· Black/dark green hijab (A sports style hijab can be purchased from the Brigade website)
Items with an *asterisk, can only be purchased from the school uniform website – www.brigade.uk.com - you will be sent a flyer regarding uniform and how to order via email.
All hairbands and accessories (headbands, clips etc.) are to be plain black or dark green. Any other colours or patterns will be confiscated. We do not allow students to wear make-up, false nails or nail varnish. No jewellery is allowed in school at all except a wristwatch (not a smart watch). This includes all forms of earrings. This is for health and safety reasons and also to prevent loss. If a student arrives at school wearing them, they will be told to remove them or be sent home.
(Please do not allow your daughter to have a new piercing during the school year as there is not sufficient time for it to heal and we will ask you to remove it; any new piercings should be done at the start of the Summer holiday).
For price enquiries or to purchase school uniform please go to the school uniform website -www.brigade.uk.com